Monday, September 6, 2010

KID'S STUDIO





We spent Labour Day revamping my "studio" space to make it more child friendly. I brought in a two big tables - one small, perfect for little people and one large table, perfect for spreading out supplies and large projects. Two orange old school chairs that a neighbour gave us lent themselves to comfortable seats for the children. I hope we can spend hours of creative time together this autumn.

I organized the space to better serve our needs filling baskets, boxes, and a wonderful old trunk full of great supplies. The old trunk was a perfect vessel to house all of my old coffee sacks and packaging, corrugated cardboard and miscellaneous bags. It has a great old sticker from 1926!
I love September - it inspires new beginnings and fresh prospects.

No comments: