Sunday, June 24, 2007

EVERYDAY MOMENTS

Greetings Everyone!

Welcome to Everyday Moments at KEWDESIGNS. My intention is to share musings, thoughts, stories and ideas along with photos of current and past works of arts, paper arts, garden creations and laughter of my two most sweet and wonderfully lovely children - Elizabeth & Quinn.

I am very excited about sharing everyday moments in this "new to me" medium. It is my hope to stay current and be connected to family, friends, colleagues and clients.

Even on the most ordinary and uneventful day we should find something to smile about - a memory, a joke, a glance out the window revealing a flower, a dog or a bird, an interaction with a loved one or just a classic episode of Seinfeld!!!

These special quiet (or not so quiet) moments are what makes life....well, life. I intend to take a moment (or several) to smile, reflect, give thanks and most importantly play. ENJOY!!!

No comments: