Tuesday, November 25, 2008

KNITTING
















It's always around this time of year - November - that I feel the need to get out my knitting needles and dig into sumptuous balls of wool. The dawning of the cooler weather and observing frost covered rooftops make an hour on the couch knitting that much more inviting. I have a soft spot for knitting books and just wish I could actually see a project from start to completion. Generally, I knit scarves although baby sweaters have been attempted in the past (they were, however, more suitable for teddy bears).





My fave needles of late are ginormous! A size 35mm that create a wonderfully loopy look, almost like chain mail. Here, Elizabeth and Quinn kindly obliged to a photo shoot and are sporting a few of my latest scarves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! They look super cozy.

Anonymous said...

Great models! Love the scarfs, want to cuddle one!