Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!




We all had a nice time over the holidays - it was busy with work and family and toys and food and SNOW! Our tree was taken down yesterday and the house put right again. This morning we awoke to more snow and have stayed in to play and relax all day long. January has long since been my least favourite month of the year. Have never been one for resolutions either. My hopes for 2009 are to be healthy and content, creative and curious. I look forward to reclaiming my garden to its former beauty. My dream of publishing a children's book may come true too...
These are some of the toy bags I've made for the kids. They are made from fabric store remnants and my scrapbooking ribbon. Each bag holds a specific toy and it is my desire to keep the toys organized and an overall tidier, less hectic house....we'll see. They are fun to make though and I plan of making many more in the weeks to come. Happy New Year to you All!

No comments: