Thursday, September 24, 2009

FREEDOM




Today I was thinking about freedom. It began with Nana coming to look after the children while I took a course. While driving there, I had a tingly feeling of freedom - the sun was shining, an awesome song was blaring on the radio, a hot coffee in my travel mug and the knowledge of a few hours ahead of me, learning... things.
It made me think and appreciate where we live (for so many places throughout the world, people don't have these same privileges of freedom) and all of the choices that we are free to make: the song on that radio, our mood for the day, our friends (mine are lovely), how we nourish ourselves, what we create and generally how we choose to live our lives.



1 comment:

Ann @ The Scrapbooking Housewife said...

Great post, Karen!! Love the pictures, especially of the sunflower! :o)